Fall '22 Teams:
U9 - 2032 and under (2 spots remaining)
2030 - Full
2029 - (2 midi and attack spots remaining)
2027 - (2 midi and 1 defense spots remaining)
2026 - Full
2025 - Full
2024 - (1 midi and 1 defense spot remaining)
Fall - TBD (minimum of 2 tournaments)
Summer - TBD (minimum of 3 tournaments)
Player Assessment and Team Assignment Policy Goals:
Specific goals driving the Club’s Player Assessment and Team Assignment policy are as follows:
- Create and maintain grade-level programs focused on teaching fundamental skills and providing challenging competition appropriate for the players' age, skill and athletic level.
- Staff and direct the appropriate number of teams based upon the number and skill level of the participants. This includes teams ranging in skill from “recreational/developmental” to “highly competitive/highly skilled” as offered by the regional and state lacrosse governing organizations.
- Foster positive team concepts while building individual player skills.
- Create a challenging, engaging, learning environment where players of differing levels of skill and physical development can learn and enjoy the game of lacrosse.
- Provide equal attention and support to all participants.
- To engage adults and experienced high school players to coach and mentor the Club’s players and teams.